Owning and running Life on Four Legs, Dr Julie is a proud self-confessed crazy cat lady! She is experienced in managing a wide range of cat behaviour problems and understands how hard it is when your cat is not behaving as you would like them to.
Typical examples of cat behaviour problems Life on Four Legs manages include:
• Urinating or defaecating outside the litter tray
• Managing multi-cat households
• Aggression (towards other cats, pets, children or adults)
• Destroying furniture by scratching
• Fabric sucking or eating inappropriate things
• Excessive vocalization or waking you up at night
Please take a look at Life on Four Legs example cases for instances in which Dr Julie has helped cats (and their helpers!) resolve problem behaviours.
If you have a fluffy feline friend in need of help, contact Life on Four Legs today