At Life on Four Legs Dr Julie understands that your dog is part of your family! She also knows that living with a dog with behavioural issues is super stressful.
Dr Julie is experienced in treating a wide range of behavioural problems in dogs, these include:
- Separation anxiety (the dog that destroys things, or barks when they are alone)
- Excessive Vocalisation
- Aggression (towards other dogs, people or pets)
- Noise phobias
- Thundestorm phobias
- Destructive behaviours
- Repetitive behaviours (such as licking, circling and chasing lights)
- Urinating or defaecating in the house
- Training problems – such as pulling on the lead etc
- Cognitive dysfunction (dementia in dogs)
- Anxiety disorders
Please take a look at Life on Four Legs example cases for instances where Dr Julie has helped dogs and their families resolve problem behaviours.
As well as dealing with problem behaviours Dr Julie also provides preventative behaviour advice and pre-purchase phone consultations.
To find out more or discuss your dog’s behavioural needs please contact Life on Four Legs today!